Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Little Gift of God

I would be lying if I said that this Gift of God didn't touch me. Without giving too much detail (I tend to go overboard with those), when my husband and I learned we were pregnant in January this year, I soon learned that my lifelong, childhood best friend and his wife were expecting as well. If that wasn't ironic enough, both couples soon learned that their due dates were on the same day (September 18)! As you may know, my husband and I lost our child to miscarriage sometime thereafter, but my friends' baby is doing great! We are SO excited for them! My mom is also close to them and had planned on giving them an embroided diaper bag and burp cloth with the baby's name on each. With that in mind, I searched their registry to find the nursery colors, and I filled the bag my mom had gotten with a Gift of God. It is a 10x10 canvas using pinks, greens, and white. The scripture, Psalm 139:14, means the world to me when it comes to babies now, and I thought it was PERFECT for my friends' shower:







Name font: Elastic Wrath
Scripture font: Jenna's Print

No comments:

Gifts of God

Please do not reproduce any image, design, or content from this site without permission. Thank you.