Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Busy Like a Boy

A dear friend of mine asked me to paint a Gift of God for her active little boy, Matthew. She had informed me of all the colors in his room (orange, green, yellow, red, blue, etc.) and what she wanted it to look like. Well, I'll be honest, when I finished Matthew's painting, I didn't like it. The blue scripture didn't stand out and all just seemed like I'd done too much. BUT my husband said it was "busy like a boy," and the more I thought about and looked at the painting, it just really struck me as one of the cutest ones I'd done. Then as I was giving it to the mommy of the new little owner, she explained that JUST the night before, Matthew had ran into a counter at home and gotten 2 stitches! Is that not so evident of a busy, little boy?! Please keep this little one in your prayers as he heals, and let me know what you think of his 12x12, Psalm 139:14 canvas:






Name font: Jenna's Creation
Scripture font: Jenna's Print

No comments:

Gifts of God

Please do not reproduce any image, design, or content from this site without permission. Thank you.