Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Hymns (times 6)


1 Special Painting + Lots of Requests for Replicas = 1 HUGE Work Load

#1 went to Tammy in Kentucky,

#2 was for my dear friend, Brittany,

#3 was made for a friend from high school, Nancy,

#4 was for my friend Erin's sister Ashley for her birthday,

#5 was just for Jordan,

and #6 went to Florida to Aja,
who requested a couple of her favorite Christmas songs be added.
(Silent Night and We Three Kings)

And here they all are...
Wow, I love Christmas.
It completely consumes my "painting" world,
but it is such a blessing.

Fonts Included:  Amelie, BlackJack, Joe Hand 2, Joyful Juliana, and LoveLetters

1 comment:

Aja said...

I truly love my painting and it really added to my Christmas decor! Thanks again for adding my fav carols. :)

Gifts of God

Please do not reproduce any image, design, or content from this site without permission. Thank you.