Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Great Group of Girls


I am almost certain you've been waiting to see what I've been up to (since I'm currently closed for taking new orders due to the wait list I've accumulated).  I have had to keep many of the orders as secrets until Christmas arrived...  Well, here are a "few" of them that made their way to Missouri to a Sunday school class of 9 teenage ladies.  I was given the girls' names, one word to describe them, and a verse for each of them, and the teachers (who happen to be friends' of ours in the ministry) let me go from there.  The canvases are 6x8 and such sweet pieces.  Here is what I came up with for each girl!

Mariah - Compassionate
Psalm 16:11
 Font:  Amelie


Ashley - Passionate (and loves pink!)
Hebrews 12:1-2 
Font:  Melanie


Cynthia - Fun
Psalm 91:2
Font:  LoveLetters


Cherith - Energetic
Isaiah 40:31
Font:  Joyful Juliana


Ellen - Contemporary
Isaiah 41:10
Font:  BlackJack


Bethany - Athletic
Psalm 62:6
Font:  Idolwild


Anna - Funny
Psalm 32:10
Font:  Idolwild


Dakota - Quiet
Psalm 58:3
Font:  BlackJack


Tori - Artsy
Psalm 32:10
Font:  Amelie

These were such an honor to do for these young women.  I hope they are blessed with these paintings for many years to come!  Thanks to Kate and Jon for the opportunity to do this for you.  We love you.


No comments:

Gifts of God

Please do not reproduce any image, design, or content from this site without permission. Thank you.