Monday, November 14, 2011

A Prayerful Decision

I have made a very prayerful decision in regards to my paintings.  While I certainly believe God called me to this a few years ago, I feel as though He is now telling me that my time to paint is over.  With the sweet responsiblity of raising two children and with a third on its way, it is best that I get to work on the precious canvases in my life. 

My family has not always come first when it comes to painting.  I have often made them wait while I finish this or that painting or while I stay awake in the early hours of the morning making certain the details are perfect.  My husband and children do not deserve my leftovers...  They are to get the very best of me, and to be honest, painting has taken that from them.

So, with that being said, Gifts of God Paintings will be closing at the end of 2011.  The blog will remain open so that I can continue to showcase the gifts and talents God allows me to share with others, but as for taking orders and creating any new paintings, I will no longer be doing so.  I hope to finish my current wait list by the end of this year, so I cannot take any new orders. 

Thank you for understanding and supporting this small gift of mine.  You have blessed me with your love and kindness.

Blessings,
Jenna

No comments:

Gifts of God

Please do not reproduce any image, design, or content from this site without permission. Thank you.