Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Have You Subscribed Yet?

Have you heard that Gifts of God is leaving Facebook?

Well, I am.  It's a decision that's been carefully considered for months now, and I prayerfully know that God blesses His people when they follow His lead.  I never imagined Gifts of God would ever have this much support, but when it did, my family continued growing and getting less of me.  The exposure of Facebook has been incredible, but I don't have the time to paint by the dozens anymore...  I'm completely okay with that. 

However, I know that this is a gift God has given me, and I've seen this work touch so many lives over the past three and half years.  There is no way I could EVER stop crafting, yet it is time to take a step back.  My wait list is still full, and I suspect it will take me until March to complete all that it entails.  However, after those are completed, I will open up a specific number of spots each month for paintings.  I hope to spend more time on family and less time on painting...  Friends and family, this is great news for you.  I really want to create the pieces you've been wanting for years!  You are my first priority; I want you to always know that.

So, because the Facebook page is closing, I've created a way for all of you to keep in touch with Gifts of God.  Look to the right of the screen, and you will see a place to SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL.  Simply enter your email address.  You will not receive junk mail in any form; you will simply get an email any time this page is updated with information.  What an easy form of communication! 

Oh, and just because you deserve it...

When Gifts of God has 50 people to subscribe via email, I will randomly select 5 people to receive $5 off of your next painting purchase.  This offer will be valid until I say it isn't. 

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm going to need a painting! Put me on your list, please! Love you!

Gifts of God

Please do not reproduce any image, design, or content from this site without permission. Thank you.