Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It is Time

Gifts of God Paintings is closed until further notice.

After prayerful consideration and looking into the eyes of my sweet toddlers, I have decided that it is time to stop taking orders for Gifts of God.  I began painting years ago after being inspired by these verses in Deuteronomy 6 which state, "And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart...  You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.  You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.  I had time to paint before my children were born, and I was honored to create special pieces for our home as well as over 100 others during that time.  However, my two boys demand much of my time, and I am blessed to say that I am able to stay at home and give them all the time I have. 

Painting requires much time, and I honestly do not have it to give.  The doorposts of my house (and those who live inside them) need my attention.  Thus, painting will now be on hold...

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to create for your family, friends, and houses.  It has been a privilege. 

No comments:

Gifts of God

Please do not reproduce any image, design, or content from this site without permission. Thank you.