Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Tidwell Wedding

Size:  18x24
Font:  BlackJack


I don't know if I've ever enjoyed a painting as much as this one.  Shannon contacted me to paint the "guest registry" for her upcoming wedding months ago.  Now, that she's married, I can finally share this with you! 

This painting was actually used at her wedding as the guest registry.  All guests at the wedding were asked to "Fill the Branches with Joy" by signing their names on the trees branches.  The phrase was one adopted by her family after Shannon's grandmother passed away, so I thought this was a beautiful way to honor her as well.  I JUST LOVED the idea of this. 

I don't have a photo of the tree with all of the signatures, but believe me, it was gorgeous!

No comments:

Gifts of God

Please do not reproduce any image, design, or content from this site without permission. Thank you.